You may choose to set up a personal profile to share with other Supersite users. You may include information about the languages you are studying/teaching, your major (if applicable), your hobbies, your class year (if applicable), your travel experiences, your home town, and you can add your nickname, as well as a photo of yourself and a personal bio. Please remember to include information that is appropriate for all Supersite audiences, teachers and classmates alike. Adding information to "my profile" is optional.
- From your VHLCentral Home page, click "edit profile."
- Note that most fields on the "edit profile" page are text fields, so you can simply type in the desired information.
- To make language selections, click the checkbox beside the language(s) you wish to choose. Note that this
will not change the language of the display text in your account.
- Click "Save Changes" to make the updates to your "my profile" information.
Add a photo to your "my profile": You may add a photograph to your "my profile." The supported file types for digital photos include files with the extensions jpg and png.
- To add a photograph of yourself, click "Change photo."
- Click "Browse" and navigate the contents of the "File Upload" pop-up window to locate an appropriate file.
- Click on the file you wish to upload.
- Click "Open."
- Click "Save Changes" on the "Change photo" page.