1. Click the bullet for any numbered item to access the audio recorder controls. The recorded audio for the item may play automatically.
2. Click Listen to play the recorded audio.
3. To begin recording, click Record.
4. Wait for the recording progress indicator to activate, and then begin speaking. When you are done with a response to an item, click Stop.
5. To review your recorded response, click Playback.
6. To listen to your response compared with that of a native speaker, click Compare.
Some activities may only allow you to listen to a response recorded by a native speaker by clicking Answer.
7. To re-record your response, click Re-Record.
8. When prompted, select “Yes, record again.” to erase your existing response.
9. Wait for the recording progress indicator to activate before you begin speaking. When you are done with the new response, click Stop.