1. Click the bullet for any numbered item to access the audio recorder controls. The student’s recorded response for the item may play automatically.
2. Click Student Response to play the student's response.
3. To listen to an example response, click Listen to Example.
4. To leave recorded feedback on a student response, click Record Feedback.
5. Wait for the recording progress indicator to activate before you begin speaking. When you are done recording feedback on a student response, click Stop.
6. A dialogue bubble signals that you have left recorded feedback.
7. To review your recorded feedback, click Play Feedback.
8. To re-record your feedback, click Re-Record Feedback.
9. When prompted, select “Yes, record again.” to erase your existing feedback on a student response.
10. Wait for the recording progress indicator to activate before you begin speaking. When you are done with the new feedback, click Stop.