Adobe Flash Player is currently being utilized for the following interactive features:
- Virtual Chat activities
- Learning Engines in Tutorials (Only on Portales Supersite family)
- Instructor Created Activities (or Instructor Generated Content)
1. When accessing any of the activities mentioned above, your system will prompt you to grant permission to the Supersite to allow access to your system’s microphone. Click the “Settings” button to access the Flash Player Settings.
2. In Flash Player Settings the Deny radio button will be selected as the default setting. In order to record you need to select the Allow radio button.
3. If you will often be using the Supersite’s recording feature you may opt to select the Remember checkbox so that your system will not prompt you to allow access to your computer’s microphone each time you work on a recording activity in the Supersite.
4. Click the Close button in Flash Player Settings after you have made your selections.