Need help? You can find VHL Central technology and instructor resources designed to help you make the most of your Vista Higher Learning program. We have a wealth of materials whether you’re just getting started with your program on VHL Central or have been using Vista Higher Learning programs for years.
VIEW A HOW-TO VIDEO OR FIND TRAINING RESOURCES
- Instructor Training Information
- Instructor How-to Video
- Student How-to Video
- Use our Instructor-Created Video Activity feature to assign a how-to video to your students.
- Chat with an agent from your Supersite 3.0, Portales, Portails, or Senderos courses while...
- creating or editing courses/sections on vhlcentral
- working in the Grades area on vhlcentral
- Submit a request for help 24/7.
- Call us via phone.
- Instructor/Teacher ONLY Line (US/Canada) - 800.922.6003
- Main Support Line (US/Canada) - 800.248.2813
- Main Support Line (All Countries) - 617.426.1469
- Students can request help via the Help menu (while completing assignments in your 3.0 platform course).
- Report a technical problem
- Report a content problem
- Chat with an agent
GET LIVE HELP VIA CHAT
- Mon-Thu 8:00am - 12:00am EST
- Fri 8:00am - 10:00pm EST
- Sat 11:30am - 8:00pm EST (School & Spring Semester Start Only: 8/8/2020-9/26/2020)
- Sun 11:30am - 11:00pm EST
GET LIVE HELP VIA PHONE
- Mon-Fri 8:00am - 9:00pm EST
- Sat 11:30am - 8:00pm EST (School & Semester Start Only: 8/8/2020-9/26/2020)
- Sun 11:30am - 9:00pm EST
Vista Higher Learning live support services are not available on a few holidays. You may submit requests for help on these days via our online request for help form. An agent will respond to your request during regular service hours.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Thanksgiving (and the Friday after)
- Christmas (and the day before or after)