- First, please ensure that you are using an up to date version of Microsoft EDGE, Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. After updating or switching to a suggested browser, please try again and determine if that solved your issue. Otherwise, please continue with the troubleshooting steps below.
- You may need to clear your cached internet files and cookies to resolve any conflicts caused by cached website files. Instructions to clear these files and cookies can be found at.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
Microsoft EDGE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history
- When accessing Partner Chat and/or Live Chat, be aware that your browser may also prompt you with an "allow/deny" request - which will also prevent the recording functionality from working unless you allow the site to access your camera and microphone.
- Verify that your webcam and microphone are connected and working properly. You may do this by selecting the “Test your connection” link available via Partner Chat or Live Chat window when selecting an available partner. A diagnostic of your hardware will be available to you.
- Please ensure that you have cookies enabled for your browser. If you do not know how to do this for your browser, please consult the following article: A Master Guide: How to Enable Cookies on Your Web Browser.
- Finally, please ensure you are using a stable internet connection. Bad connections or unstable wireless connections often contribute to connectivity issues which may affect your Supersite experience and the ability to transmit data to our servers.
- After doing all of the above, please restart your computer and then re-attempt your activities once your computer has rebooted.
If you are continuing to experience connection problems, please Submit a Request to our technical support team and include the following information:
- Date/Time to contact you.
- Contact Phone Number.
- System Type: PC or Mac (If Mac, what model)
- Operating System and Version.
- Browser and Version.
- Internet connection in use: Wired or Wireless.
- Location: Campus Network, Home, Other.
- Time and Date of Chat.
- Details regarding your technical difficulties (such as: inability to see partner names, inability to send/receive/accept invitation from partner, inability to connect to partner, inability to record, inability to submit, etc).