All browsers need to be up to date and allowing cookies and pop-ups all the time. This is also true for iPads. Below, there is a screen capture of iPad settings (Safari).
On the network: Please open this on the firewall:
Scorm.schoology.com uses port 8443 if it's https, and port 8080 otherwise.
First, make sure your students are using an up to date browser like Chrome, and then follow these recommendations:
- Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history
-All browsers need to be up to date and allowing cookies and pop-ups all the time. This is also true for iPads and portable devices.
-On the network: Please open this on the firewall: port 8443 if its https, and port 8080 otherwise.
-Allow all traffic from https://cloud.santillanawicco.com & wiccocloud.s3.amazonaws.com and allow all traffic from cms.santillanausa.com
- Ensure outgoing traffic rules for ports 80, 443, 8080, 8443, and 1935:
- Ports 80 and 443 are used for standard Schoology web traffic.
- Ports 8080 and 8443 are used to load SCORM content from Schoology.
- Port 1935 is used for recording audio files.
- If your SIS requires you to explicitly allow a Schoology-specific IP address as part of your firewall rule to integrate your on-premise SIS with Schoology, please add the following IP addresses to the rule.
Schoology IP Addresses
Additional IP Whitelist for Organizations Using the
Schoology Data Exchange or other custom applications
Mail Server IP Addresses for Incoming Traffic
IP Address for Outgoing Traffic (Recording Audio Files)