Use the Add Members Button
- After you have entered the course, select the Members tab in the left menu.
- Click on the Add Members button.
- Select the member(s) you'd like to enroll into the course. You will see a selected count in the upper right corner. You can also search or browse for each user without affecting previously selected members.
- For students without an account, you can send them an access code via email.
- Click Add Members to finish.
Use an Access Code
Each course has a 10-digit Access Code (in a green box) located near the bottom of the left menu, and also on the Members page located in the left menu.
You can distribute this code to allow students to join your class.
- Students should login to Schoology at www.schoology.com.
- Select the Courses dropdown menu from the top menu.
- Click on the My Courses link from the Courses dropdown.
4. Click on the Join a Course button on the right side of the page
5. Enter the 10-digit code and click the Join button.