This site will help you navigate the upcoming changes that will impact your current digital access.
Digital Transition Information
Now that Santillana USA products are part of the Vista Higher Learning family, there will be some upcoming changes that will impact current digital access. As of July 1, 2020, we will no longer provide Schoology for any Santillana USA course(s). Affected customers will be given the option of continuing to access the online resources for their program through vhlcentral—the leading language-learning platform.
- En Español
- Español Santillana
- Descubre el español
- Training Webinars—available on demand
- Tutorials that walk you step-by-step through everything you need to know to get up and running on your Vista Higher Learning online program(s). Select the tutorials that work with your setup:
- Clever with Rostering: https://vistahigherlearning.com/secondary-supersite-tutorials-clever
- Clever without Rostering: https://vistahigherlearning.com/secondary-supersite-tutorials-clever-sso
- Site License: https://vistahigherlearning.com/secondary-supersite-tutorials
- How to Videos for Teachers and Students:
- While on the Supersite, at the top right corner of the screen, hover over “Help”
- Select “How-to Videos” Short, specific videos to address Supersite questions
- Support when you need it—submit a help request or search for answers to frequently asked questions at http://support.vhlcentral.com
- Have additional training needs? Contact your rep: vistahigherlearning.com/contact-a-rep