This feature allows an instructor to set assignments for a single student or group of students in a course section. Instructors can enable individual assignments as a part of course setup, and can change the assigning status from Entire Section to Individualized Assigning when assigning activities or assessments. A new calendar view marks which activities are assigned individually, to some, or to all students within a course section. To learn more about Individual Assigning:
- Review this user guide to learn how to use the individual assigning feature
- Watch the following video on how to assign an activity or assessment to a specific student or students
New March 2021! Leverage any existing quiz, test, or exam content from any lesson within the same program to create new quizzes and tests. Quickly search and import questions to your new assessment. Available with all programs that feature an Assessment area in Content. Watch these videos to learn more about Assessment Builder:
Share to Google Classroom
New March 2021! This feature provides teachers a streamlined experience to create Assignment, Announcement, Question, and Materials posts within their Google Classroom. Each Activity and Assessment in your vhlcentral course has its own associated button with which you can create a share link. This feature can be enabled for individual Schools or entire Districts. Watch this video to learn how to create a Share link for Google Classroom.
New Supersite for Elementary School!
The new Supersite for elementary school features a playful design that engages younger students and makes navigation easier. It includes student-facing and parent or guardian-facing content, so each audience is presented with the information that is most relevant to them. Some of the features include:
- Easy navigation with big, friendly buttons
- A simplified student dashboard that focuses on getting work done
- A penguin mascot that presents the activities and directions to the student
- A Progress view with a kid-friendly gradebook that focuses on completion and time spent instead of scores
- A Grown-ups tab with grades and announcements for parents and guardians
For more information, download our information flyer. Click the file link located at the bottom of the page: <Supersite elementary>.
Higher Education Fall 2020 School-Start Updates
To download, click the file link located at the bottom of the page: <August_Releases_2020_final_HigherEd_08072020>.
K-12 Fall 2020 School-Start Updates
To download, click the file link located at the bottom of the page:<August_Releases_2020-K-12 only__final_07272020>.