You can use our Support Center to track your vhlcentral support requests.
Note: If you belong to multiple organizations, you can change the organization for a support request when you view it in the Support Center.
To track your support requests:
1. Go to support.vhlcentral.com
2. Select Sign in and enter your credentials for the Vista Higher Learning Support Center. Note: If you have contacted VHL Technical Support or Customer Service you should have an account associated with the email address used during prior contacts.
3. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any Support Center page, and then click My activities.
4. To filter your requests by status, select a request status from the Status menu.
- Open is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it.
- Awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.
- Solved is displayed when work on the ticket is complete.
5. To search your requests, enter a search term in the Search Requests box.
6. To see details about a request, click the request title.
Note: If you belong to multiple organizations, you can change the organization when you view details for the request.