Using the Course/Section Menu
To access Active Courses:
- Click on the “Course/Section” dorop-down menu.
- Click on the target course.
- After the selected course/section loads in the dashboard, click into one of the management area menus to work in the course.
To access Active Sections:
- Click on the “Course/Section” drop-down menu.
- Click on the target section.
To access Old Courses/Sections
- Click on the “Course/section” drop-down menu.
- Select “Show older courses.”
- Select a target year from the “Show courses from” list.
- Click on the target course or section.
Using Dashboard Menus and Panels to Quickly Assess Your Course
To view a course:
- Select a course from the menu on the left-hand side of your Courses dashboard.
- Click one of the section’s panels in the right-hand side of the Courses dashboard.
a. Section average: Open the Gradebook
b. Students: View the roster
c. Next due date: View the Calendar
d. Assignments to Grade: Open the Grading page
To view a section:
- Select a section from the menu on the left-hand side of your Courses dashboard to see more details about the section.
- Click on one of the panels in the right-hand side of the Courses dashboard.
a. Section and Category averages: Open the Gradebook
b. Individual Students: View individual students listed or the complete Gradebook
c. Next due date: View the calendar
d. Assignments to Grade: Begin grading an individual assignment or open the Grading page
Using the Management Area Menus to Access a Course or Section
- Select the target course or section from the course/section drop-down menu or from the Dashboard’s left-hand menu.
- Click on one of the management area menus: Content, Calendar, Grades, Communication (or Courses, if you are not already on the Courses dashboard).
- Click an item in the selected menu.