- On the "school selection" page, type in the name of your school. To narrow the search results, consider including the city and state or country in which your school is located.
- Click "find." If the terms you entered did not result in a successful search, follow the on-screen tips to revise your search.
- Select your school from the list by clicking on its name.
- Click "select school" to add the school to your account.
- Look for a flash alert that confirms you successfully added the school.
Did you find your answer?
We want you to have a positive experience using Vista Higher Learning programs. If you were unable to find an answer in our self-help resources, please let our Technical Support team know how we can help.