Email a Student
- Click on a student's name in the Gradebook's roster.
- From a student’s record, click the student’s email address.
- This will open a pre-addressed email message using your machine’s default email software. Note: If you use web-mail, you may have to copy and paste the student’s email address into a new message.
Email Several Students
- To email several students, click the “Send email to students” link (bottom of the Gradebook page).
- From the “Email students” page, names of students enrolled in your course are pre-selected. Note: Remove students from the list by clicking on the check box beside their name to remove the check mark.
- Select the punctuation separator that is accepted by your email program–either comma or semicolon.
- Click “send with e-mail program” button to launch a pre-addressed message in your computer’s default email program. Note: If you are using a web-based email program–Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.–copy the list of student email addresses and paste into an email message.