1. From your school's portal, select the Vista Higher Learning app to login.
2. From your vhlcentral Home page, click on the cover image of your vhlcentral program.
3. Create a course in your vhlcentral program. Watch this how-to video for more information.
4. Create at least one section in the vhlcentral course. You may create additional sections as needed. Watch this how-to video for more information.
5. Select a course in you vhlcentral dashboard.
6. Expand the course to view its sections.
7. Click the Manage student enrollments link for the section.
8. In the right-hand column on the Link a class to enroll students page in vhlcentral, select the course being shared from Clever that you want to link to your vhlcentral course section. Note that you can only link one Clever course to one section in your vhlcentral program's course.
9. Click SAVE.
10. The course-to-section linking should be complete. Note that you can use Unlink at any time in case you accidentally link the wrong course.
11. Click Return to Dashboard.
12. Students shared from the Clever course roster should now appear in your vhlcentral section roster. You may click the STUDENTS button to view the full roster page in your vhlcentral Gradebook.