For vhlcentral product sites including Supersite 3.0, Portales, Portails, and Senderos PRIME.
- High-speed Connection (350 Kbps) recommended
- WINDOWS 7, 8, 10
- MAC OS X 10.6+
vhlcentral is compatible with the most current versions, as well as the previous 5 versions, of the following browsers:
- MS Edge
- Safari 11+*
NOTE: Internet Explorer 11 and Safari 10+ (and lower) are no longer supported.
iPAD® AND CHROMEBOOK® FRIENDLY
- For information about iPad® friendly features, please visit https://vistahigherlearning.com/ipad-friendly/
- For information about Chromebook®-Accessible features, please review our Chromebook®-Accessible Features article.
- Adjust Pop-up Blocker (For instructions, click here.)
- Cookies must be enabled (For instructions, click here.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (install latest available version)
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION FEATURES
- Headset with mic or speakers and mic are required for audio/video viewing, recording audio, as well as completing audio-enabled Chat, audio-enabled Forums, and any speech recognition* features.
- A media player is required to listen to any downloaded audio files from the Content>Resources area. For Windows users, the default Windows Media Player or QuickTime with iTunes are recommended. For MAC users, QuickTime with iTunes is recommended. Access and install latest available version.
- A web-cam is needed to record video when using partner chat or live chat (For requirements and other troubleshooting steps, click here.)
- Forums and audio recording activities are NOT supported on Internet Explorer. Please use Firefox, Chrome, MS Edge, or Safari (only with OSx 10.6+) browsers.
- Speech recognition features in Portales, Portails, Senderos do not currently operate on any version of Internet Explorer. Please use MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari* for this feature.
*For more information about Speech Recognition functionality, refer to this Troubleshooting Help article: Speech Recognition Troubleshooting: Safari Browser Setting