Lecturas fonéticas – Digital versions of Syllabic, and Blend and Dipthongs phonic readers tied to each level. Include audio and audio/synchronized reading links for additional support.
Letras de canciones – Songs lyrics included in Student Book are also available as a seperate resource in HTML format with synchronized audio.
Evaluaciones (Online Assessments) – Automatically scored pre-test, unit tests, and post-test (tracking and reporting available) evaluate listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
1. A escuchar (Listening Activity) Automatically scored multiple-choice listening evaluation includes audio instructions and practice questions.
2. A conversar (Speaking Activity) Speaking evaluation includes audio instructions and a practice question. Students are able to record their answers and listen to them before submitting them. Once students finish the evaluation, they receive a notification that it has been submitted to the teacher for grading.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to enable the microphone option in your browser before beginning
3. A leer (Reading Activity) Automatically scored multiple choice listening evaluation includes audio instructions and practice questions.
4. A escribir (Writing Activity) Writing evaluation includes audio instructions and a practice question. Once students finish the evaluation, they receive a notification that it has been submitted to the teacher for grading. Special characters keyboard allows students to respond using accent marks and Spanish punctuation.
Recursos para el maestro – Teacher Resource folder includes a variety of materials to help teachers plan and deliver lessons:
1. Guía del maestro – digital version of Teacher Guide in flip book format
2. Cuaderno de práctica (Anotado) – Practice Workbook with Answer Key.
3. Hojas de actividad – Blackline Masters in PDF format.
3. Evaluaciones (Assessments) – Digital version of the print assessment book and Assessment Teacher Manual in PDF format.
4. Manual del lenguaje – digital version of print handbook in PDF format.